Here’s a flavour packed idea for your next BBQ, Yuzu Tofu Skewers – always a winner on the grill. Try this easy gluten-free recipe on your next summer barbie with your friends, or if the weather is not up to it, cook them simply on a griddle pan on the stove.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 tbsp. Miso Tasty Rich & Tangy Yuzu
- 300g Firm tofu, chopped into 2cm cubes
- Vegetables, chopped into bite size pieces, such as peppers, courgettes, onions.
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- First, arrange the tofu cubes and the chopped vegetables on the skewers alternating each type as you go. Get creative with textures and colours!
- Place the skewers onto a plate and squeeze the Rich & Tangy Yuzu over the top making sure the pieces are all evenly covered. Use a brush for the most even covering.
- Place on a grill or BBQ over medium heat and cook until golden, turning to ensure it is cooked on all sides.
- Garnish with some sesame seeds and serve with a side salad.