Always loved Miso Aubergine “Nasu Dengaku” ? Simply follow the quick steps below using Miso Tasty’s Sweet and Savoury Miso. This creamy, deeply flavoured dish is a fantastic show-stopping dish that is still quick and easy enough for weeknights.
1 Miso Tasty Sweet & Savoury Miso
1 aubergine, halved
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Score the flesh of the aubergine halves with a sharp knife to form diamond shapes.
- Shallow-fry on both sides with the rapeseed oil until cooked.
- Place both halves scored side up on a baking tray and squeeze a generous amount of Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Savoury Miso on top.
- Using a spoon, spread the Sweet & Savoury Miso all over to form a glaze.
- Place in a pre-heated oven, on medium heat for 2-3 minute. Keep an eye on them; they burn very quickly!
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and chopped spring onion to garnish