The classic Teriyaki Salmon is an easy Japanese recipe made even easier with Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki. Gluten-free, this tasty dish will quickly become a weekly favourite! serve with steamed rice and vegetables for a healthy dinner, and for a glossy finish, squeeze a little extra teriyaki onto the salmon before serving.
- 2 tbsp Miso Tasty Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki
- 2 Salmon fillets
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (Fan oven).
- Squeeze 1-2 tbsp of Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki between the 2 salmon fillets and coat using a spoon or a brush evenly. The amount needed depends on the size of the fillets.
- Place the salmon onto a lined baking sheet, and into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with rice and greens on the side. Add an extra squeeze of teriyaki for a glossy glaze.