Now here’s a crowd pleaser. Try this easy recipe for a flavoursome Chicken Teriyaki dish using Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki. Make a big batch of this finger licking dish, call your friends over and have napkins at the ready! Our Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki is gluten-free too.
- 2 tbsp Miso Tasty Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki
- 1 Pack of chicken wings and drumsticks (roughly 10 small pieces)
- In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken pieces and squeeze 2 tbsp of Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki (or enough to cover them). Mix well until all the chicken is covered.
- Leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- On a preheated oiled pan, or barbecue, place each piece of chicken with 1cm space between each piece. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until fully cooked through. Cooking times will vary depending on size of chicken pieces.
- The chicken will be cooked when the flesh turns white and the juice runs clear when you cut into it. For an extra sweet and sticky experience, simply brush on a little extra sauce onto the chicken before serving.
- Serve with a fresh salad.