This iconic dish can now be recreated effortlessly at home, with Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Savoury Miso. Perfect on cod loins, but works equally well with other chunky white fish such as hake or haddock. Great, quick dinner with steamed rice or noodles, and some leafy vegetables. A simple way to add a touch of Japanese flavour to your everyday cooking.
- 3 tbsp Miso Tasty Sweet & Savoury Miso
- 2 Cod Fillets
- 2 tsp of cooking oil
- On a plate or tray, squeeze 2-3 tablespoons of Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Savoury Miso onto the cod fillets and coat them evenly using a spoon or brush.
- Marinate for 10-15 minutes
- In a pre-heated pan, add the oil and fry the cod fillets for 3-5 minutes, flipping half -way through, until cooked. If you prefer to bake this dish, simply bake at 180 degrees fan oven for 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with rice and vegetables. A squeeze of fresh lemon on the fish also brings it further to life.