Lemon & miso baked Salmon recipe
Here’s a delicious recipe from our cookbook…lemon and miso baked salmon! A quick and easy recipe if you’re cooking for your family or guests…show stopping, tasty salmon! Great with veggies, roast potatoes or even rice!
• 4 tbsp white miso
• 2 tbsp sake
• 2 tbsp mirin
• 2 tsp soy sauce
• 1 heaped tsp finely grated lemon zest, plus 1 tbsp lime juice
• 4 fillets salmon or 1 salmon side flavourless oil, for the tray
• 2 tbsp finely sliced spring onions
1. Make marinade: in a small bowl, mix mirin, soy sake and sake until smooth. Add zest and stir.
2. Put salmon in bowl and pour over marinade, using hands to coat fish evenly. Leave for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 180c. Wipe away marinade with kitchen paper on both sides and place skin side down on an oiled, foil lined tray.
4. Bake for 15 minutes until just cooked through.
5. Take salmon out of oven, brush on some leftover marinade and place under preheated grill for further 3 minutes until charred and golden.
6. Garnish with black & white sesame seeds and spring onions before serving!