Organic Miso Paste Jars of 200g
£15.50 for 4 Jars
£8.00 for 2 Jars
Our Organic White Miso Pastes and Organic Red Miso Pastes are versatile cooking ingredients made of rice and soybeans which have been fermented together for 6 months and 12 months respectively. The white miso has a mild and gentle flavour while the red miso has a stronger deeper flavour.
Contains: 2 x Red Miso Paste 200g Jars and 2 x White Miso Paste 200g Jars
- 200g glass jars (recyclable)
- Organic & GMO-free, unpasteurised.
- Made in Japan
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Minimum shelf life of 3 months from date of purchase.
This is great gift set for those who like miso but have not tried many! Our set of organic white and red miso paste are a versatile set of ingredients that you can use in sweet and savoury dishes alike. If you have a copy of our Miso Tasty Cookbook, you will love these rice miso pastes that have a full flavour and you will be able to use for almost all the dishes in the cookbook. Jamie Oliver also features our paste’s as a cooking ingredient in his “5 Ingredients Cookbook”.
Miso Tasty’s Organic White Miso paste is perfect for:
- Light salad dressings – just add olive oil, lemon or mustard for a quick and nutritious dressing!
- Marinades for spring vegetables, fish and white meats
- Even desserts and baking such as miso ice-cream and custard.
Miso Tasty’s Organic Red Miso paste is great for:
- Soups and Broths – a protein-rich, deep rich stock. Choose instead of beef stock!
- Marinades for root vegetables and dark meats such as duck, lamb and beef.
- Mix with honey for a sticky barbecue marinade that has loads of flavour
- Even desserts and baking such as miso ice-cream and adding a deep rich flavour to dark chocolate desserts like brownies and making caramels.
Water, Organic Soybeans, (Soya), Organic Rice, Salt, Yeast, Koji Culture
ALLERGY ADVICE: Not suitable for someone with sesame or soya allergy.
White Miso Paste
Red Miso Paste