A plate of Teriyaki Noodles makes for a delicious quick fix dinner ready in less than 15 mins. You can use almost any kind of vegetables that takes your fancy, we used bell peppers, red onions, carrots and some chopped kale. The important ingredient is the sauce, Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki is the perfect addition to your stir-fried noodle dish… Simply squeeze into the pan whilst cooking.
- 2 tbsp Miso Tasty Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki
- 1 portion of noodles, (about 200g) cooked (Ramen noodles, rice noodles or egg noodles)
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- Half an onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- 1 handful of chopped vegetables (bell pepper, bean carrot, kale)
- Meat, tofu, Seafood (optional)
- In a wok or deep frying pan heat the oil until you see ripples on the surface.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the pan, and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until they start to soften. Next add your chopped vegetables and any protein (optional) until cooked through.
- Squeeze 1 tbsp of Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki into the pan and stir through.
- Add the cooked noodles and give it a good stir to mix through.
- Add an extra tablespoon of Miso Tasty’s Sweet & Sticky Teriyaki and give everything a one last stir.
- Serve on a large plate or bowl and garnish with some fresh herbs like coriander or chives and something crunchy like a handful of chopped cashew nuts.