With all the deliciousness of sushi but so much simpler in a bowl and teamed with our Rich & Tangy Yuzu you’ll be craving for more! Make it colourful and crunchy with freshly chopped ingredients. Oh and did we mention all our cooking sauces are gluten-free?
A tip about using raw fish: Only do so if you’re certain the fish is sushi-grade. Buy it from a reputable fishmonger, and ask them specifically if it’s safe to use for a raw preparation.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 tbsp Miso Tasty Rich & Tangy Yuzu
- 400g Sushi-grade Salmon, cut into bite size cubes
- 1tsp finely chopped red chilli
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped, including the whites of the onion
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- freshly chopped salad vegetables
- Cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- In a bowl, mix the chopped sushi-grade salmon with 1tbp of Miso Tasty Rich & Tangy Yuzu and chopped chilli and place to one side.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, mix together the water and olive oil with 1tbp of Miso Tasty Rich & Tangy Yuzu
- Fill a serving bowl half way with the cooked rice and arrange the freshly chopped salad vegetables and marinated salmon pieces on top.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the bowl and garnish with spring onions, chopped chilli and sesame seeds. If you like a bit of heat, a little chilli sauce is also great!