This simple quick salad is bursting with flavour! A quick yuzu prawn salad is perfect as an appetiser, a quick lunch, or side at any dinner party. Our Rich & Tangy Yuzu is gluten-free too!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Miso Tasty Rich & Tangy Yuzu
- 600g raw tiger prawns, peeled, defrosted if frozen
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Mixed salad leaves
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, and a teaspoon of olive oil
- Add the raw prawns and let it sizzle for 15 seconds, then drizzle 1 tbsp of Miso Tasty’s Rich & Tangy Yuzu on top to cover.
- As the cooking sauce begin to bubble, using a pair of cooking tongs or chopsticks, turn each prawn over and spread the yuzu sauce on all sides
- Leave to sizzle for 1-2mins until the prawns are just cooked through.
- Turn the heat off and drizzle a little more Miso Tasty’s Rich & Tangy Yuzu over the cooked prawns.
- Prepare your salad in a large bowl or plate then toss the Yuzu Prawns on top.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.