- Preheat the oven to 180c Fan and line your baking tray/s
- Mix together the plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, and cornflour together in a bowl
- Beat together the butter and sugars until fluffy
- Add your egg, vanilla extract and miso paste before beating again
Combine the two mixtures together well before incorporating the white chocolate chips
- Measure each ball out evenly (I made 12) and place them on your baking tray leaving plenty of space between each one.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and leave to cool completely.
- When you’re ready, scoop a generous serving of your favourite Yee Kwan Ice Cream flavour and sandwich two of the cookies together – With this cookie flavour we recommend black sesame, chocolate miso, vegan salted caramel, white chocolate & ginger or matcha
The wonderful guys over at Yee Kwan Ice Cream have kindly offered all our subscribers 10% off their range of ice-cream! Simply use the discount code ‘MISOTASTY‘ at the checkout on their new online store which launched today!
Hurry, 10% off Yee Kwan Ice Cream offer ends midnight 3rd March 2021.
Photography by @theinsatiablefoodie