There’s no need for the last minute panic about how to impress your loved one this Valentine’s Day. Miso Tasty’s Valentine’s Day gift to you is this romantic recipe; the secret to a stress-free evening that is sure to impress on this lovey-dovey day. We’ve created a super simple, but wonderfully impressive Miso Tasty noodle soup which is speedy to prepare, yet packed full of flavour and colour, leaving you with plenty of time to set the table, light the candles, scatter those rose petals and pop open that bottle of bubbly before your guest arrives.
Slurping noodles while staring into the stars in the eyes of your loved one across the table will ensure that your evening ends with that perfectly accidental Lady and the Tramp style kiss.
2 nests rice vermicelli noodles
1 x small butternut squash
1 x red pepper
Few leaves curly kale
6 x mushrooms
1 x spring onion
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Peel the butternut squash and cut it into cubes. Drizzle with olive oil and roast in the oven until soft.
3. Wash the mushrooms and cut them into bite size pieces.
4. Heat some olive oil in a pan and add the mushrooms to soften for 2-3 minutes.
5. Cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
6. Cut the curly kale leaves into fine strips and slice the red pepper into thin rings.
7. Finely chop the spring onion.
8. Make up the Miso Tasty soups as per packet instructions into two bowls.
9. Drop the noodles into the soups, followed by the squash, mushrooms, kale and red pepper.
10. Sprinkle with spring onions.
Remember to buy your miso soups online today to make sure they get there in time for the big day!