Why not try our easy vegan spicy coronation tofu recipe? Serve it with a simple salad or like we have on a toasted pitta bread. Perfect for sharing on a warm summer evening!
- 300g of firm tofu, drained and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 150g mayonnaise
- 150g greek or natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce /Lea & Perrins
- 1 tbsp Miso Tasty white miso paste
- 3 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger or ginger puree
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- Handful of chopped dried apricots and raisins
- Handful of chopped coriander leaves
Method (Serves 2-3)
- Drain the tofu for 20 minutes and chop into cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayo, yoghurt, Worcestershire sauce.
- Carefully beat in the Miso Tasty miso paste and then the mango chutney.
- Grate the ginger or add the ginger puree to the mix.
- Next gather your dry ingredients – the curry powder and dried fruit, and add them to the mix too.
- Finally add the tofu and freshly chopped coriander to the mix.
- Enjoy straight away with bread or salad, but keeps in the fridge for 3 days. The flavours will get stronger with each day.