Vegetarian & Vegan
Uk & WORLDWIDE Delivery
200g ORGANIC AKA RED MISO PASTE JAR
Our Organic Aka Red Miso Paste is a versatile cooking ingredient made of rice and soybeans which have been fermented together for 12 months, giving a bold and rich umami-rich flavour.
- 200g jar
- Organic & GMO-free, unpasteurised
- Made in Japan
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Miso Tasty's Organic Aka Red Miso paste is perfect for:
- Soups and Broths - a protein-rich, deep rich stock. Choose instead of beef stock!
- Marinades for root vegetables and dark meats such as duck, lamb and beef.
- Mix with honey for a sticky barbecue marinade that has loads of flavour
- Even desserts and baking such as miso ice-cream and adding a deep rich flavour to dark chocolate desserts like brownies and making caramels.
Water, Organic Soybeans, (Soya), Organic Rice, Salt, Ethanol, Yeast, Koji Culture
Store in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 3 months. After this, the miso becomes stronger in flavour.