Miso Tasty is the ultimate secret weapon for those on the 5:2 diet. With only 37 calories per serving, this low-calorie miso soup not only tastes delicious but is also perfectly sized to pop in your bag , helping you resist the temptation of sugar-laden snacks at the vending machine – we’ve all been there!
Miso Tasty’s single serving packs are ideal as a mid-afternoon snack or pimped-up with some noodles and tofu for a light lunch. With almost 8% protein per pack, and a separate pack of unami to mix in, these soups will create the feeling of fullness for longer, keeping hunger at bay.
Here are some tips on how to pimp up your miso soups and transform this quick and easy snack into a mini meal!
1. Make the most of last nights leftovers such as noodles or cooked rice to your Miso Tasty soups for a hearty, thrifty snack.
2. Boil an extra egg at breakfast and add it to your miso soup during the day, for a protein-rich snack.
3. Add a twist to our miso soups by picking up some ready-cooked toppings from M&S, such as Lochmiur roasted honey salmon flakes into our Classic Shiro miso soup, or Honduran king prawns with chilli and coriander into our Spicy Aka miso soup.
4. If you’re bored of sandwiches and crisps for lunch and want something lighter, enjoy one of our miso soups with a box of sushi for an umami-rich meal that won’t leave you bloated.
5. Too busy to stop for lunch? Quickly make up one of our miso soups just by adding water, and enjoy with a handful of rice crackers or cashew nuts to keep hunger at bay.