We are proud to announce that our Miso Tasty White Miso Paste was the main featured ingredient in Waitroses Salmon Salad with Citrus-Miso Dressing in-store recipe card(May 2019). It has been in high demand so here is the online recipe just for you!
Salmon Salad With Citrus-Miso Dressing – Serves 2 | Prepare 20 mins | Cook 10 mins
- 2 wild Alaskan keta salmon fillets
- 100g frozen edamame soya beans
- 115g pack baby spinach
- 100g radishes, finely sliced
- 80g trimmed sugar snap peas, halved
- 1/2 x28g pack coriander, roughly chopped
- 40g roasted cashew nuts
- 2 salad onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Miso Tasty White Miso Paste
- 1 tangerine, juice
- 2 tbsp groundnut or sunflower oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Japanese rice vinegar.
- Preheat the grill to high; arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side down, on a foil lined baking tray. Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and spoon a little over each fillet ; set the dressing aside to serve.
- Grill the salmon for around 8 minutes – thicker fillets may take longer to cook through. Meanwhile blanch the edamame in a pan of simmering water for 3 minutes, drain.
- Divide the spinach, radishes, sugar snap peas, coriander and edamame between two plates. Lift the salmon fillets from the tray (leaving the skin behind) and lay on top. Drizzle over the dressing ( you wont need it all – any left can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days). Roughly chop the cashews, then scatter over the salad along with the onions and serve immediately.
Per serving 4351kj/ 541 cals/ 30g fat / 5.5g saturated fat/ 20.9g carbs/ 11.8g sugars/ 6.5g fibre / 43.5g protein /1.65g salt / gluten free / 2 of your 5 a day.
Cooks tip : For a more substantial meal try serving with steamed rice on the side.