Want a no fuss, quick way of adding flavour to your roasted vegetables? Look no further! Miso is so great with roasted vegetables – this recipe is great for your Christmas dinner party!
• 3 large carrots, peeled & chopped into large batons
• 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled & chopped into wedges
• 3 large parsnips, peeled & roughly chopped
• 12 brussel sprouts
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 4 tbsp red miso
• 1 tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Par-boil vegetables for 5 minutes, drain well and brush with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes.
3. Mix together miso and honey. Brush on the vegetables and roast for another 15 minutes until golden and tender.
4. They will be darker and a little caramelised.