These cheeky little wings are sticky, chewy and full of all the sweet savoury tones and juiciness that you would want from a chicken wing! You can add a little chilli sauce to the mix if you like your wings with a bit of heat. Wash down with cool beers and don’t forget the napkins!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 100g Miso Tasty red miso paste
- 1 large tablespoon of runny honey
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 6-8 chicken wings
- Simply mix together miso, honey and sesame to make a running marinade sauce.
- Massage into chicken wings and griddle pan or BBQ for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Sprinkle on some sesame seeds before serving.