Katsu Curry with Sweet Potato
Ingredients (For 2)
- 1 x Miso Tasty Katsu Curry Kit
- 1 x Large Sweet Potato or 2 Small – Peeled, Sliced into 1cm thick pieces and boiled
- 1 x Egg, whisked
- Serve with cooked rice & veggies
- Pour the panko breadcrumbs into a bowl.
- Dip the sweet potato into the whisked egg before coating all over in panko breadcrumbs.
- In a frying pan, heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil and add the sweet potato. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden. Leave on a wire rack to rest.
- Empty both packs of Miso Tasty Curry Sauce into a saucepan and heat up with 120ml of water until bubbling hot.
- Plate up the rice and vegetables or salad with the curry sauce and place the crispy sweet potato on top.