December is here, which means – to the Miso Tasty team’s great excitement – we’re officially allowed to start talking about and planning for Christmas! We couldn’t wait any longer to get stuck into some turkey and sprouts, singing some festive tunes as we did so.
Not ones to follow normal Christmas rules, this year our favourite Christmas lunch is all packed into a Miso Tasty soup! Miso is warming, comforting, and great for helping the digestion (and hangovers!) – all the things we need at Christmas time!
1 x turkey breast
1 x carrot
3 x brussels sprouts
1. Slice the turkey breast and grill until cooked through
2. Cut the carrot into batons and steam until just softened
3. Finely slice the brussels sprouts
4. Make up the miso soup as per packet instructions
5. Drop in the turkey and carrots and scatter the brussels sprouts on top