2) Slice your aubergine widthways into 1cm disks
3) Crack an egg into a bowl, and whisk thoroughly, before coating all sides of the aubergine with it.
4) Next, pour out the panko breadcrumbs onto a tray and press the egg-coated aubergine onto the bread crumbs on all sides until the aubergine is fully coated.
5) On the stove get 1 frying pan and 1 small saucepan out. In the frying pan, heat up 3 tablespoons of vegetable or sunflower oil for a few minutes before frying each side of the aubergine, flipping after 3-4 minutes. Be careful not to burn the breadcrumbs by keeping the heat on low to cook through the aubergine, and ensure it softens. Once cooked, lay the aubergine onto paper towels to absorb any excess oils.
6) In the small saucepan, heat up the Miso Tasty Katsu sauce according to packet instructions and leave it on low heat whilst you serve up the aubergine with rice or salad, before pouring over the Katsu Curry Sauce.