Miso soups are so versatile, they are great as a base for so many dishes. Here are our top 7 ways to enjoy our miso soups every day!
1. Supercharge the protein by adding cubes of tofu or last night’s leftover chicken or quinoa.
2. Make a meal out of miso, simply by adding a handful of cooked noodles and your own toppings! We love udon, ramen and soba noodles with our miso soups! Sprinkle with freshly chopped spring onions or chives for extra flavour.
3. Add a boiled egg and a spinach for an alternative breakfast
4. Add two tablespoons of tinned sweetcorn for a crunchy, fibre booster. This works particularly well with our shiro white miso soups.
5. Add a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds for a nutty taste, and a pinch of chilli powder if you want to turn up the heat!
6. Squeeze a pack of our miso paste into a home made soup instead of stock, for instant depth of natural flavour instead of salt.
7. Add cooked prawns or salmon as a topping – transforms your miso into a delicious broth that tastes of the sea.
Don’t forget to try your own Miso Tasty dish and share with us on social media, we love to hear from you.